Monday, June 9, 2008

A Nice Surprise... not!

Michael and I were out late this past Friday. When we got home, I rushed inside to let Cooper out so he could go potty outside. When I opened the door to the bathroom, this is what I found:

This picture does not give the mess justice... little cotton balls were everywhere!



When we're gone for more than 3 hours we leave a potty pad out for Cooper (which he uses quite nicely, and keeps our bathroom floor clean). Apparently he got bored and shredded the potty pad to peices... "Thanks, pal!"

This picture was taken later that night... an angel right? He knows how to work it.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

How funny! Gross little Bailey used to do the EXACT same thing. It drove me crazy. Now she has moved on to bigger and better things. When the trash can gets full, we take out the trash bag and fill it to it's capacity before we put it in the outside trash. When we leave, we leave the bag TIED IN KNOTS and when he get home Bailey has dug a whole in it and has strewn nasty stinky trash ALL over the downstairs. Nightmare! I feel your pain!

Taryn said...

I'm so glad you have a blog! Well, Cooper is adorable, even standing in that mess. Parenthood can be difficult sometimes :)