Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I'm Getting There

It's been a slow start for me and this blog. I'll try to do better. Here's an update on what's happening at the Dressers.

Michael just finished another season of coaching his nephew's basketball team. He just started a city-league team with some buddies he plays with at the gym. They won their first game tonight. This picture of him is from the Basketball Hall of Fame playing on a peach basket.


I've been working at Rocklin Academy since March in 2nd grade. It's been really fun, but even more fun because I'll be teaching some of these 2nd graders next year in the Third Grade at Rocklin Academy. It's like a sneak peak for next year. Cool!

Cooper's started his puppy school at PetSmart (Michael and I needed some training ourselves). He's picking it up quickly. He's a happy puppy. Doesn't he look like he's smiling in the last picture?

Cooper's first swim.
He wanted out of that water! He seemed pretty scared, but a good, fast little swimmer.

1 comment:

Nichole Bruce said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I look forward to seeing what's going on with you two. How are the house renovations going? I would love to see pictures. Tell Mike we said hi!