Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Michael and I had a quiet Halloween night. We were ready for a crowd of kids with a super large bag of candy, but not too many kids came by. We have plenty of candy left over. We did have fun dressing Cooper up. I know, we're silly, but it's still a lot of fun.

When Cooper's in his pirate outfit, he holds still a lot more. It's like he's not sure if he can move all the way. It's funny.

Here's Cooper with his pirate hat on. He was pretty good about wearing the hat, surprisingly.
What a mean looking sword!Megan and Cooper on the front porch.
Michael and Cooper on the front porch. Megan with Cooper, Mocha (Jon and Lana's puppy, in his army fatigues), and Jeffery (Mike's nephew). We visited Mocha to have a small, joint birthday party for the puppies. Yes, Cooper is almost one year old (Nov. 17).

3 comments:

Britni said...

I think that puppies are super cute dressed up on Halloween. We had a little dog come in dressed as a skeleton that was the center of our party!

Kathy Putkey said...

Oh my- cooper is so cute with his costume...I love the sword. And about that bag o' candy I think you should bring it to school so we can make it through the craze of conferences :-)

Brittany said...

You crack me up! We used to dress Bailey up too before we had Kasen. Maybe its time for a baby? lol...I know I know. It was a joke. Cooper looks super cute though.