Friday, April 10, 2009

Daddy's Visit to Cali

Daddy Bruce came to California for a few days just to visit. We had a great time together. One of the first things that we did was go to a local Par 3 course and play a round of nine. This was my first times on a golf course, so Dad was sure to coach me in a few things. Although I scored an average of 8 strokes on every hole, we all had a good time together.

During the rest of Daddy's visit, we did a little shopping (Katie told me I should do that), saw a movie, went for a run, did a little more golfing, watched NCAA basketball, played with Cooper, and ate out a lot.

The night before Dad left, we drove to San Francisco for the Giant's first night game. It was an uneventful game (as many baseball games seem to be), but the weather was pretty good and our seats were nice.
It wasn't especially cold, but it was windy.
After the game with Mike, Daddy Dresser, and Daddy Bruce.
It was fun to have Dad all to ourselves for a few days. Now, who is going to come for the next visit?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It must be nice to be able to wear shorts in April :) sounds like you had fun with your dad.

Brittany said...

Aww how nice! I believe YOU owe US a visit now that we've moved!! ;)

Lori said...

Hi Megan,
I have to go private with my blog for a while. Been getting some scary anonymous comments....
So if you can e-mail me at happinessisshared@gmail.com, I can invite you to be a reader. :) Sorry about the inconvenience.

Lori said...

oops, I think I already had your e-mail and sent you an invite so never mind that comment. :)