Monday, July 21, 2008

Cooper Lately

Okay, so I guess I probably treat Cooper a little bit too much like a baby. Don't worry I still know he is a dog and I definately have boundaries. He's just so much fun. Cooper keeps Michael and I entertained constantly. He's always doing something funny. FOR EXAMPLE...
I was clearing out some unnecessary boxes from our kitchen cupboards. When I stuck this box in the trash Cooper started barking at it like it was an intruder. After he calmed down a little, he kept trying to sniff and chew on the box. Because he was standing up aganist the trashcan, he pushed out into the middle of the kitchen (that scared him too). It was funny.
Cooper likes, no LOVES to lick. He will lick anyone, but he especially loves to lick Mikey. I don't let Cooper lick me... that's one of my boundaries. It grosses me out. (Michael is laughing in the picture, he is not in pain)

Cooper also loves to play fetch. It's fun to watch him leap down this step. He gets some hang time.
Cooper will get his ball no matter what is in his way. Here he is crawling military style in order to get underneath our dresser. Every once in awhile we'll look over and just see his fluffy tail sticky out from underneath the dresser.

Squeezing out.

He's a funny little guy, huh?

1 comment:

Brittany said...

We got Bailey before we had Kasen and we treated her like a child too. I still do I think. It's fun to see you having as much fun with Cooper as we do with Bailey.